Unique cultivated international vine. Exclusively vinified in steel, it is surprising for its purity and integrity. The altitude of the vineyard is magnificently expressed in its minerality and fragrance. The soft pressing and the work of the cellar make the company style unmistakable, all based on cleanliness and neatness of the perfumes.
- Type : white wine
- Grape varieties : 100% Chardonnay
- Name : Piedmont DOC Chadonnay
- Production area : Barolo, Vergne location
- Harvesting period : from mid to late September
- Alcohol content : 13% vol.
- Total acidity : 5.6 g / l
- First year of wine production : 1991
Thinning in the vineyard and selection during grape harvesting. Collection in 20Kg cases. After soft pressing with the use of an air press, fermentation takes place in tanks of steel at a controlled temperature of 10/12 ° C for 5-7 days and completed at a temperature of 18 ° C. Below the storage takes place exclusively in steel tanks.
Aging takes place exclusively in steel tanks for about a year.
- Color : straw yellow with verzolini reflections
- Perfumes : fruity, floral, banana, apple, acacia, exotic fruits
- Food pairings : first and second courses based on fish, un-aged cheeses
- Service temperature : 14 ° C
- Ability to evolve : 4-6 years