Produced from vineyards with more western exposures, it makes a maceration that does not exceed 12-15 days on the skins. The primary fruit and the floral are well preserved thanks to a weighted use of large wood for about 1 year and to follow an additional storage in steel for over 1 year before bottling. Soft tannin and great drinkability.
- Type : red wine
- Grape varieties : 100% Nebbiolo
- Denomination : Langhe Nebbiolo DOC
- Production area : Barolo
- Collection period : end of September
- Alcohol content : 13.5% vol.
- Total acidity : 5.25 g / l
- Dry extract : 26 g / l
- First year of wine production : 2000
Winemaking Thinning in the vineyard and selection during grape harvesting. Collection in 20Kg cases. After the destemming-crushing, maceration and alcoholic fermentation takes place on the skin for 8-10 days in temperature-controlled steel tanks. Malolactic fermentation follows at controlled temperature in steel tanks.
Aging takes place for a year in wooden vats with a capacity of 50 hl each. The wine then returns to steel tanks where it completes its maturation for a further year.
- Color : medium intensity ruby red
- Perfumes : ripe red fruits, strawberry and cherry
- Matches : starters, red meats, egg pasta and game
- Service temperature : 16-18 ° C
- Ability to evolve : 5-7 years