Dolcetto d'Alba Superiore
Produced from a vineyard planted in 1991. Thanks to a magnificent exposure and a slight delay in harvesting operations, it follows a structured wine, with a pleasant concentration and ripe red fruit. Typical notes of almond and dry finish. Pure expression of the Langa.
- Type : red wine li>
- Grape varieties : 100% Dolcetto li>
- Denomination : Dolcetto d'Alba DOC Superiore li>
- Production area : Barolo location Vergne Ponte Oca and Cascina Nuova li>
- Collection period : mid-September li>
- Alcohol content : 13% vol. li>
- Total acidity : 5.25 g / l li>
- Dry extract : 26 mg / l li>
- First year of wine production : 1925 li>
Thinning in the vineyard and selection during grape harvesting. Collection in 20Kg cases. After the destemming-crushing, maceration and alcoholic fermentation takes place on the skin for 8-10 days in steel tanks. Malolactic fermentation at controlled temperature follows.
Storage takes place in steel tanks only for a period of 9 to 10 months. It follows the bottling and storage of three months in bottle before sale.
- Color : intense ruby red li>
- Perfumes : red fruits, almonds and raspberries li>
- Food matches : starters, first courses based on fresh pasta
- Service temperature : 16-18 ° C li>
- Ability to evolve : 3-5 years li>