Born from the high hills of Castiglione Tinella. Intense nose of peach and white flowers. In the mouth the sparkling wine is elegant and never overpowers the finish of a typically sweet wine. Fermented and immediately bottled to ensure freshness and drinkability.
- Type : sparkling white wine
- Grape varieties : 100% Moscato
- Denomination : D.O.C.G Moscato d'Asti
- Production area : Barolo and Vergne
- Harvesting period : end of August, first ten days of September
- Alcohol content : 5% vol.
- Total acidity : 5 g / l
- Sugar residue : 110-120 g / l
- Pressure in the bottle : 1.7 Bar
- First year of wine production : 2009
The grapes are selected from vineyards located in the municipality of Castiglione Tinella. The facilities have one average density of 5,500 plants per hectare, and an average age of 35 years. Production it is about 85-90qt of grapes / ha. The type of soil is predominantly calcareous. The collection takes place manually in boxes of 25Kg. After a soft pressing with the use of an air press, the clarification of the must takes place following a physical principle with the flotation system. The storage takes place in cold storage and alcoholic fermentation takes place a few weeks before bottling by adding selected yeasts and increasing the temperature up to 12 ° -14 °. The fermentation develops entirely in an autoclave in order to preserve carbon dioxide natural. It is interrupted when the wine has reached an alcohol content of 5-5.5%. This fermentation process is stopped by reducing the temperature. Fermentation is not expected lactic acid in order to preserve the acidity, the varietal aromas and the freshness of the product
The wine is stored in steel tanks, before bottling. Organoleptic characteristics.
- Color : straw yellow
- Perfumes : intense aromas of fresh grapes, peach and white flowers
- Matches : Desserts, Chinese and Cantonese cuisine, Lobster and as an aperitif
- Service temperature : 12-14 ° C
- Ability to evolve : 2 years